Monday, August 27, 2012

Living with Debbie & The Essential Olive!

Hey Everyone,

I hope you are well and had a great summer.  We did and of course it went by way too fast.  We had a great time though visiting family in Michigan, a wedding and going to Drummond Island.  Lovely.  We had a few great camping trips too to put in the memory book of 2012 as well.

So I have been busy canning/freezing tomatoes, beets, corn, green beans and other yummy veggies from the garden so that we can enjoy organic homegrown food during the winter.  Now this makes me feel good.  This is why I chose not to work more than 2 days a week at my job, so that I can raise my own food, make my meals from scratch, and create my own personal products.  Love it!

So I just recently made 2 new items.  The first is the new Bite ME Not Body Butter which you will read about below.  The second which is not quite done yet, but will be at all of the Shows that I have coming up....and that is Massage Oil.  My husband recently got very interested in massaging...now what wife would say no to a massage?  So, being the smart wife that I am, I ordered the essential oils for a sensual and a relaxing massage as well as the carrier oils that would be best for the skin.  (We will talk about the benefits of these oils in another blog.)  So we made some, tested it out and loved it.  The sensual massage oil has ylang, ylang, patchouli and sandalwood vanilla in it.  Oh, it is nice and it will be a perfect Christmas gift for anyone!  Like I said, who turns down a massage?

You will have to stop by at some of my shows to check out the new scents in soaps that I have too.  So ta ta for now.  Have a super day and until next time......

Debbie


P.S.  Enjoy the photo.  Outside of our cabin....the sunset on Lake Huron, Michigan.



Taken just above Jess Valley, Alturas, California.  Our hike with some of our family!

1 comment: